Refund and Cancellation policy
- Payment Terms - the User certifies that at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. User is responsible for the security of User's password and for all transactions undertaken using User's password through our service. User confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. FOXTEL will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user's ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using our payment service.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. FOXTEL will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- Cancellation Policy: No Payment Cancellation is permitted. Any disputes in regards to payments/ refund of transaction(s) due to technical reasons are subject to arbitration / resolution on a case to case basis.
- FOXTEL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- To avail refund function an email is to be generated towards email@example.com
- All Refund/Cancellation, if applicable will be processed within 7 working days from the date of email and the amount will be either refunded or adjusted with the customers account.