* Prices shown above are exclusive of Service Tax.
* DUL is data usage limit, thereafter the speed will reduse to 512Kbps
Terms & Conditions
- The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/ Directions/ Orders issued by TRAI and/ or DoT.
- Beyond Total Data Usage Limit (DUL), speed will reduce to 512 Kbps symmetric
- Foxtel telecommunications Pvt . Ltd. reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the Tariff Plans without prior notice.
- Duly filled-in and signed Tariff Selection sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the CAF (Customer Authentication Form).
- Download/ Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Foxtel does not hold out any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Above Plans are on Pre-Pay basis.
- Installation/ Activation Charges as Applicable.
- FTTH Customer Premises Equipment Charges as Applicable.
- First recharge amount equivalent to the opted plan rental (incl. of tax) would be collected at the time of Customer Relationship Form (CRF) signing
- CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) Charges Policy:
- – For FTTH/ FTTB networks, Foxtel provides the Customer Premise Equipments for 1500/- (incl.VAT). Customer can buy Router/ Accessories recommended by Foxtel or any other equipment of equivalent specifications. Foxtel recommended Router is available for Rs. 1000/- (incl. VAT) for Single Antenna and Rs. 1500/- (incl. VAT) for Double Antenna, would be collected at the time of CRF signing