This policy covers how Foxtel Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd. ("Company") treats personal information that the Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Company's products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number etc.
This website www.foxtel.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is developed, owned, hosted, maintained and operated by Foxtel Telecoomunications Pvt. Ltd., the company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having their registered offices at B-13 Gurunanak Market, RDA building,Sharda Chowk, Raipur,Chhattisgarh, are the provider of Internet Services, Internet data Centre, and other value added services. In order to demonstrate its commitment to the privacy of users of this website, Foxtel would like to present this site policy.
- By accessing, browsing or using the Site, Users acknowledge that they have read, understand, agree and consent to the terms and conditions of the Policy.
- Users consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of User information including personal information and anonymous browsing information (together "Information") pursuant to the terms of this Policy. If you do not consent to these terms and conditions, please does not access, browse, or use this Site.
Information Collection and Use General
- The Company collects personal information when you register with the Company, when you use the Company products or services, when you visit the Company pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. The Company shall have the right pass on the same to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to you.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with the Company and sign in to our services, you become our valued customer.
- The Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- The Company can use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Anonymous Browsing Information
Users can browse the Site without revealing personal information. In this context, our servers may collect your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system, the name of the domain you used to access the Internet, the website you came from and the website you visit next.
- Foxtel uses the Information collected from its Users to respond to Users' questions and/or comments. Anonymous browsing information may be used to gather broad demographic information used in marketing, promotion or similar activities. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics about Users of the Site. Foxtel may also use this data to monitor Site performance and to make the Site easier and more convenient to use.
Who Foxtel shares your information with:
- If Foxtel has a User's consent to share personal information, it may do so.
- Foxtel may provide to others the aggregate statistics about our Users' site activity for purposes of marketing, promotion or similar activities. None of these statistics will identify users personally.
- Foxtel may disclose Information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Foxtel or others.
- In the event that Foxtel decides to sell all or part or its assets, Foxtel reserves the right to include Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
Online payment Policy:
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions:-
- The description of courses is as available in the FOXTEL telecommunications pvt. Ltd. website.
- All Tariffs quoted are in Indian Rupees. Foxtel reserves the right to change the tariffs.
- Your payment will normally reach Foxtel account within two working days.
- FOXTEL is not responsible for any delay in receipt of payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Foxtel also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the Foxtel be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Foxtel to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- Foxtel shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Services to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- FOXTEL is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk through ICICI BANK).
- In the event that the Subscriber does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Subscriber to check with the Foxtel that the payment has been accepted.
- The Subscriber shall remain responsible for the Payment until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Foxtel in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Foxtel.
We use outside credit card processing companies and banks to process payments and to bill users for services. As far as we are aware, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes other than for purposes of their businesses
This Site has security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information that is submitted to Foxtel and is under its control. Foxtel makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. Foxtel shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy as a result of a security breach or technical malfunction. Certain information may be transmitted to you by email. In addition, Users' communications through the Site are, in most cases, viewed only by you and anyone to whom you address your message. As the operator of the Site, Foxtel may need to review or monitor your electronic mail and other communications from time to time as may be required by law. Therefore, you should not expect to have a right to privacy in any of your communications.
Foxtel reserves the right to amend this Policy periodically. Any amendments made to this Policy will be considered effective immediately after the amendments are posted on the Site.
By submitting information to this Site, Users acknowledge that they have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and authorize Foxtel to collect, use and disclose Information pursuant to the terms of this Policy
Though we make every reasonable effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us.
Due to the nature of the Service and the nature of the medium of the Internet and telecommunications facilities, we cannot guarantee that information (which may include personal information) transmitted by the user to us or through the Service or to third parties, will not be intercepted by, or disclosed to, unauthorized parties during or after transmission. Similarly, when we send a message to a third party at the request of the user or as part of the Service, we also cannot guarantee that the information contained in that message will not be intercepted by, or disclosed to, unauthorized parties during or after transmission.
How to contact Foxtel
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com